- How to Apply Leaf To Ceilings & Walls?
- Beginners Guide to Verre Eglomise
- Beginners Guide to Gilding
- Coloring Metal Leaf
- Christmas Ideas
- Easter Ideas
- Valentine Ideas
- Metal Effects - Aged Bronze Finish
- Metal Effects - Aged Copper Finish
- Metal Effects - Rusted Iron Finish
- How To Apply Modern Masters Paint To A Wall Or Ceiling
- Examples of Finishes Created With Modern Masters Metal Effect Paint System - Copper Paint & Patina Ageing Solution
- Examples of Finishes Created With Modern Masters Metal Effect Paint System - Iron Paint & Rust Activator
- Examples of Finishes Created With Modern Masters Metal Effect Paint System - Bronze Paint & Patina Ageing Solutions
- How To Mould With Compo
- How To Use General Finishes Gel Stains
|A Heart of Gold!|
|When using gold there's no need to be gaudy, the small amount of gold leaf uses on the choclates here is enough to catch the eye, as well as offsetting the limited amount of color within the chocolate. Sometimes less is more!|
|Close-up of a Heart of Gold|
|A close up of the gilded area from the chocolate above, showing the gorgeous mottled effect you can create with just a little irregularly torn gold leaf.|
|A Lucious Toast|
...or lavishly, a touch of gold will ALWAYS impress.
|An Argent Toast|
|A decadent sparkle for that romantic drink during the evening.|
Give your loved one a confectionary as sweet as your love, garnished with a metal that shines almost as brightly as they do
|Golden Heart-Shaped Baskets|
Don't limit yourself to just draping gold over your food, this passionate dessert is served in heart-shaped bowls covered in crumpled metal leaf for an indulgent extravagance that will surely never be forgotten.
|Gleaming Chocolate Heart-Shaped Cake|
Combine two traditional Valentines staples, chocolate and gold, and you get this mouthwatering confection, proving once again that the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.