- How to Apply Leaf To Ceilings & Walls?
- Beginners Guide to Verre Eglomise
- Beginners Guide to Gilding
- Coloring Metal Leaf
- Christmas Ideas
- Easter Ideas
- Valentine Ideas
- Metal Effects - Aged Bronze Finish
- Metal Effects - Aged Copper Finish
- Metal Effects - Rusted Iron Finish
- How To Apply Modern Masters Paint To A Wall Or Ceiling
- Examples of Finishes Created With Modern Masters Metal Effect Paint System - Copper Paint & Patina Ageing Solution
- Examples of Finishes Created With Modern Masters Metal Effect Paint System - Iron Paint & Rust Activator
- Examples of Finishes Created With Modern Masters Metal Effect Paint System - Bronze Paint & Patina Ageing Solutions
- How To Mould With Compo
- How To Use General Finishes Gel Stains
Are you tired with giving the same old chocolate eggs to your loved one? Do you want to give them something with a bit more pizzaz? Why not try one of these Easter ideas listed below.
Gilded Chocolate Eggs
Regular chocolate eggs maybe rather dull but you can make them sparkle with a layer of edible leaf! Chocolate is a marvellously receptive surface to gild, it's slightly oily surface and texture is perfect for the leaf to adhere to.
Gilded Egg Inside Another Egg
This egg takes the idea presented above and expands it that step further, putting the gilded egg inside another non-gilded egg to create a unique surprise once the larger egg is opened!
More Gilded Chocolate Eggs